Creamy Baked Chicken Flautas
Get dinner on the table in a hurry with Creamy Baked Chicken Flautas! Cheesy chicken filling is loaded with Mexican spices for a family dinner favorite!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 12 flautas
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast diced (2 breasts)
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup Shamrock Farms sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 6-inch tortillas (fajita size)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat.
Add chicken, cream cheese, Shamrock Farms sour cream, cheddar, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, and garlic powder to a large mixing bowl. Stir together until completely combined. You don't want any big chunks of sour cream. Everything should be evenly mixed.
Add 2 tablespoons chicken filling in a line down the center of a tortilla. rolled the tortilla around the filling in a log shape. Place on your prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas until all the filling has been used.
Optional: Brush the tops of the flautas with a little vegetable oil. This will help them brown and get extra crispy.
Bake for 10 minutes. Turn oven to broil on LOW and cook until tops of flautas are browned and crispy
. Remove from oven.
Serve warm with more sour cream, guacamole, and salsa for dipping.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container in the fridge. Reheat in the microwave or oven.
- Optional garnishes: diced tomato and crema sauce
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 454mg | Potassium: 148mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 469IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 1mg