Red Wine Pomegranate Punch
I love making our easy to make Red Wine Pomegranate Punch ahead of time so there's more time to enjoy the party and spend less time behind the bar!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 10 cocktails
- 1 cup frozen cherries pitted
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup good vodka
- 2 cups Cran-Pomegrante juice regular pomegranate juice is fine too
- 1/2 cup fresh ruby red grapefruit juice
- 750 mL 3 cups Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot
To a 2.5 quart pitcher, add the frozen fruit.
Pour in the vodka and juices.
Pour in the wine.
Stir to combine.
Pour over ice in rocks or wine glasses, being sure to get some of the fruit into the glass.
You can make this drink up 2 hours ahead of time.
If you like, you can top the sangria with a splash of club soda after you pour it into the glasses, for a little fizz.
Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Potassium: 0mg | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg