Thank you for your interested in working with me. I love partnering with brands, their products, and other bloggers on projects. Below are some ways we can work together.
- Product Reviews: If you have a product, appliance, cookbook, or any item that would be of value to me and my readers, please let me know. If it is a good fit for Bread Booze Bacon, I may host a giveaway for you as well.
- Recipe Development: Please contact me directly for food writing or recipe development projects at firstname.lastname@example.org. I work for compensation – not exchange for products or “exposure.” I prefer to build long-term relationships/projects with brands.
- Brand Ambassador: I love working with brands I believe in. If you are looking for a blogger to represent your brand, I can be a brand/product ambassador for you. This partnership can be through a series of blog posts, as well as social media promotion. I’m also available to travel and represent your brand/product at blog conferences.
- Company/Brand Events: Invite Bread Booze Bacon to attend your event and learn about your product, cause, networking, food celebrity endorsements, etc.
- Blog Events & Giveaways: I love co-hosting events and giveaways with other bloggers. I can also help promote your event or giveaway through my social media outlets and on my blog.
- Something else? If you have other ideas of how you’d like to work with Bread Booze Bacon, let me know!
Interested in learning more? Our media kit here is available upon request, see where where Bread Booze Bacon has been featured on our press page, and get in touch with us through our contact page. Want to get personal and find about more about Mike or Julie? Visit our about page! We can’t wait to talk with you!
Disclosure: This is a for profit blog. I am sometimes compensated for the work I do with brands and products. I only share the brands and productss I use personally and know first hand. I do not accept payment to publish positive reviews. All opinions are 100% my own and my honest review.