Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/strawberries-cream-punch/
© 2015 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Strawberries + Cream Punch
Strawberries + Cream Punch is a fun summer drink that's easy to make and it even better spiked with a little booze!
- 2 pounds strawberries, stemmed, rinsed & cut into large chunks
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Two 2 liters lemon-lime soda
- Vanilla or vanilla with strawberry swirl ice cream (Homemade or store-bought)
- 2 ounces of (whipped cream flavored) vodka, per cocktail
- Place strawberries in a medium mixing bowl. Sprinkle with sugar and let sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour strawberries and sugar into your food processor (or blender) and puree until smooth, like really smooth. You don't want a lot of chunks.
- At this point your can use your puree as is. If you're not into floaties in your drinks, press the puree through a fine mesh sieve (working in batches) extracting all the liquid possible and discarding the pulp. Refrigerate puree until ready to serve.
- Combine ½ the puree with one 2-liter of soda and stir to combine.
- Add 1 to 2 scoops of ice cream to a mason jar (or serving glass), add vodka if desired, and then fill the glass with strawberry soda. Add a spoon, a straw, and serve!
If you're making a big pitcher of spiked punch, start with 1½ cup vodka (enough for about 6 cocktails) and add more as desired ½ cup at a time.
Loading nutrition data...