Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/pistachio-irish-cream-fudge/
© 2016 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Pistachio & Irish Cream Fudge
This fudge is a mixture of my two favorite things….booze and chocolate! I love how the flavors of the Irish Cream comes through in this Pistachio & Irish Cream Fudge!
- 3 1/2 cups white chocolate chips (22-24 ounces)
- One 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Irish cream
- 1 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- Line an 8-inch × 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper or tin foil and then set aside.
- Heat milk in a microwave safe bowl for 1 minute.
- Place white chocolate chips in a large glass bowl and pour warm milk over the chocolate. Let sit for 30 seconds-1 minute. Stir mixture until the chocolate is fully melted and incorporated with the milk.
- Add Irish cream and chopped pistachios. Mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan. Place in refrigerator for several hours to firm. Once firm, remove from pan and cut into 36 pieces.
Loading nutrition data...