This post is sponsored by Alizé Peach. All opinions are 100% my own.
Peach Fizz Jello Shots are about to become your go-to summer cocktail! Super easy to make and crazy good, these shots disappear in a flash!
Peach is one of my favorite summer flavors. It’s so delicious and smells amazing! When I set out to make some new unique jello shots for all our summer parties this year, I knew peach had to be on the list. This jello shot is now on my list of “must make anytime there’s a party” shots. They’re that good.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
You’d be surprised to know that finding a good peach vodka isn’t that easy, but Alize Peach Vodka is awesome! It’s a lower proof (so you can drink more, yay!) and as soon as you open the bottle all you can do is think about gorgeously ripe peaches. With Alizé Peach being a succulent infusion of ripe, luscious peaches delicately blended with premium French vodka it’s no surprise! You can drink it on the rocks or in stylish, colorful cocktail. (I may have hooked with you with a few cocktail ideas below.)
These shots were a huge hit at my friend’s party over the weekend. I made one batch with lemon-lime soda for the light weights and one batch with champagne for a bellini-like flavor. So good! If you want some extra presentation points, top your shots with a thin slice of fresh peach to nibble on after your shot.
I can’t wait to try the other Alizé flavors like Alizé Red Passion (passion fruit & cranberries), Alizé Gold Passion (passion fruit), and Alizé Bleu Passion (passion fruit, cherries & ginger). These vodkas are perfect for everything from cosmos to margaritas! You can find out more about the full line of Alizé products and get cocktail inspiration at www.alize.com or by following the #AlizeinColor hashtag.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these cocktails!
Peach Fizz Jello Shots
- Place your plastic cups in a single layer on a baking sheet for easy transporting.
- Pour the gelatin powder into a medium mixing bowl. Add the cold water and stir to combine. Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the gelatin has absorbed into the water.
- In a small saucepan, bring 1/2 cup water to a simmer. Pour the hot water into the bowl with the gelatin and whisk to combine until the gelatin is melted.
- Pour in the sugar and whisk until the sugar has melted.
- Pour in the Alizé Peach Vodka and soda (or champagne) and stir to combine.
- Pour the jello mixture into the plastic cups, filling them almost to the top.
- Place the jello shots in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours, or until the jello is completely set.
- Cover each cup with a lid and chill until ready to serve. I like to top my jello shots with a thin slice of fresh peach for presentation points.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.