Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/oreo-chocolate-irish-cream-cheesecake-with-irish-cream-whipped-cream/
© 2015 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Oreo Chocolate Irish Cream Cheesecake with Irish Cream Whipped Cream
1 hour 25 mins
Oreo Chocolate Irish Cream Cheesecake with Irish Cream Whipped Cream is a luscious cheesecake perfect for St. Patrick's Day or any day!
- 1 1/2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Three 8 ounces packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup Irish cream liqueur (like Bailey's or Ryan's)
Irish Cream Whipped Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur (like Bailey's or Ryan's)
- 8 Oreo cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 strawberry, sliced
Crust & Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together the cookie crumbs, confectioners' sugar and cocoa powder. Add melted butter and stir until well mixed. Pat into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, white sugar, cocoa powder and flour. Beat at medium speed until well blended and smooth. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in the sour cream and Irish cream liqueur; mixing on low speed just until combined. Pour filling over baked crust.
- Bake for 60-75 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- With a knife, carefully loosen cake from rim of pan. Let cool, then remove the rim of pan. Chill.
Irish Cream Whipped Cream:
- Chill a medium bowl. After the bowl is chilled, beat the whipping cream and sugar in the chilled bowl with an electric mixer on HIGH speed until stiff. Mix in Irish cream liqueur just until combined.
- Top cooled cheesecake with Irish Cream Whipped Cream. Sprinkle with additional Oreo crumbs. Garnish with a sliced strawberry.
Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Loading nutrition data...