Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/no-bake-carrot-cake-bites/
© 2016 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
No Bake Carrot Cake Bites
No Bake Carrot Cake Bites are like having dessert for breakfast! Pop a few in the morning or for fun snack the whole family loves!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 medium carrots, ends removed and fine grated
- In are mixing bowl, stir together the rolled oats, peanut butter, honey, cinnamon, and nutmeg until evenly mixed. (It's going to take a little muscle.) The mixture may seem too dry, but the water in the carrots will help balance things out.
- Add the raisins and grated carrot to the bowl. Stir to combine.
- Using your hands, roll 1 tablespoon sized balls from the oat mixture. Place the bites on a baking sheet lined with a Sil-Pat or waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes or until the bites firm up a bit. Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge until ready to eat.
Loading nutrition data...