Posted by Julie Kotzbachhttps://breadboozebacon.com/no-bake-blueberry-cheesecake/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
Looking for an easy to make dessert everyone loves? This No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake is it! The color is gorgeous and the flavors are even better!
tablespoons (1 envelope) unflavored gelatin
cup cold water
ounces cream cheese, softened
cup heavy cream
One 12-ounce pack frozen blueberries, thawed
Graham Craker Layer
honey graham crackers (1 envelope)
tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Place the gelatin in a small bowl. Pour the cold water over the powder and stir to combine. Set aside.
- To the bowl of a food processor, add the cream cheese heavy cream, and sugar. Cover and mix until combined and smooth, the mixture will be quite thick.
- Add the thawed blueberries to the food processor and mix until evenly combined and a gorgeous purple color. (There will be little specks of blueberry in the mixture.)
- Add the gelatin to the cheesecake mixture and mix to combine.
- Pour the cheesecake into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap - the plastic wrap should be touching the cheesecake mixture so a skin doesn't form. Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, or until the cheesecake is set.
Graham Cracker Layer:
- Place the graham crackers in a Ziploc bag. Use a rolling pin or meat mallet to crush the graham crackers into crumbs.
- Pour the graham cracker crumb into a small mixing bowl. Add sugar and salt and stir to combine.
- Pour in the melted butter and stir to combine until all the graham cracker crumbs are moistened.
- Add a layer of graham cracker crumbs to the bottom of a dessert dish (or mini dessert cup). Top the graham crackers with cheesecake so the dish is half full. Repeat the layers. Top the cheesecake with some whipped cream, fresh blueberries, almond slices, and/or lemon zest to garnish. Server immediately.
If you want to make a whole cheesecake instead of individual desserts, press the graham cracker mixture into a spring form pan so that the bottom and part of the sides of the pan are covered. Pour the cheesecake mixture into the pan. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours to overnight, until the cheesecake it set.
To serve: Unlock the pan's outer ring and top the cheesecake with whipped cream, blueberries, almonds, and /or lemon zest if desired. Serve immediately.