Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/moms-famous-hot-wing-dip/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Mom's Famous Hot Wing Dip
My Mom's Famous Hot Wing Dip has been a family staple for years. Any time I go to a party, our friends ask for it!
- 16 ounces blue cheese dressing
- 16 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- Four 10-ounce cans chicken breast, drained
- 4 to 6 ounces Frank's hot sauce (or your favorite buffalo sauce)
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt together blue cheese dressing and cream cheese. Stir often to prevent burning. Once smooth, remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chicken and hot sauce until evenly coated.
- Spread the chicken mixture evenly in the bottom of a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the Monterrey Jack cheese over the cream cheese evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes until the top is golden and dip is bubbling. Remove from the oven and serve warm or at room temperature. We like our dip with Wheat Thins.
Loading nutrition data...