Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/mango-libre/
© 2015 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
This Mango Libre is a tropical spin on a classic cocktail. Sweet mango nectar takes the place of cola in this creeper cocktail your guests will LOVE!
- 6 ounces limeade concentrate
- 4 cups cold water
- Two 9.6 ounce cans mango nectar
- 1 cup good silver rum (I used Bacardi)
- 3 to 4 limes
- Ice, for serving
- In a large pitcher, stir together the limeade and water until well combined. Pour in mango nectar and stir once more.
- Remove the ends from your limes, and then cut each lime into wheels (slice the whole lime). Add the lime wheels from 2 limes to the juice mixture, and save the rest to garnish your glasses.
- Store pitcher in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice, pour in Mango Libre, and garnish with a lime.
I found Goya brand mango nectar in the Mexican food section of my grocery store. You could use a mango juice blend in place of the nectar as well, you'll need about 2½ cups juice.
Loading nutrition data...