Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/homemade-cinnamon-rolls/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
2 hours 45 mins
These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls are warm, gooey, and oh so crave-able! Perfect for lazy weekends or a special holiday treat!
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 sup sugar
- 1 packet active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided (plus more for dusting)
- heaping 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- scant 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 pound powdered sugar (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup milk, plus more as needed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Heaping = just over and scant = just under, for this purposes of this recipe.
Loading nutrition data...