Throw the best bash on the block with these easy Halloween Party Menu Plan ideas!
Halloween is my favorite holiday! More than my birthday, more than Christmas. I LOVE IT! My boys have already started planning where all our decorations are going this year. It’s been a couple years since we’ve had proper Halloween party and it’s about high time. You’ll find all the fun food and drinks you need for your party spread and one of my favorite face painting tutorials ever! I used it last year and it was a hit! Grab your best ghoul and get your party started!
LOVE THIS MENU? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
- Bones & Blood Halloween Appetizer from Around My Family Table
- Mozzarella Eyeballs from Home.Made.Interest.
Salads & Sides
- Halloween Cranberry Apple Salad from The Gold Lining Girl
- Toxic Waste Mac and Cheese from Cooking with Curls
- Creepy Crawler Cocktail from Cooking on the Front Burner
- Black Magic Jello Shots from Bread Booze Bacon
- Frankenstein Oreos from One Sweet Appetite
- Candy Corn Pretzels from Liz on Call
- Spiderweb Sandwich Cookies from Home Cooking Memories
Just for Fun!
- Day of the Dead Face Paint Tutorial from Kleinworth & Co.