Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/cream-cheese-stuffed-pumpkin-bread/
© 2016 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Bread
Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Bread is a decadent treat that's perfect for fall!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- One 15-ounce can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup International Delights Pumpkin Spice Creamer
Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons International Delights Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 3 medium-sized loaf pans (see notes) and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and set. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy and pale, 1-2 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla. mix until smooth. Add the pumpkin puree and mix until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Pour in the International Delights Pumpkin Spice cream and beat to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in two additions. Mix until just combined after each addition. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl (I just use the same one the dry ingredients were in.) Beat together the cream cheese, sugar flour, egg, vanilla, and creamer until smooth and combined.
- Divide the pumpkin batter in half. Distribute half of the pumpkin batter between your 3 loaf pans. (Just eye it as best you can.) Spread the batter into an even layer.
- Divide all of the cream cheese filling evenly between the pans. Spread the filling over the pumpkin batter until it is an even layer.
- Divide the remaining pumpkin batter between the pans and spread over the filling until it's in an even layer.
- Place the loaf pans on a baking sheet and bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Carefully remove the baking sheet from the oven. Transfer the loaves to a wire rack to cool in their pans for at least 10-20 minutes, but preferably to room temperature.
I used disposable 8-inch x 4-inch x 2½-inch loaf pans. These are smaller than your standard loaf baking pan. If you want to use a stander pan increase your baking time, about 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
If you want to make this bread in a bundt pan, add half of the pumpkin batter to the prepared pan, spread the cream cheese filling over the top of the pumpkin batter, and then spread the remaining half of pumpkin batter around the cake pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.