This one pan Chicken Breast Supreme is a Southern-style dinner you can have on the table in only 15 minutes! It’s comfort food at it’s best!
I can’t even begin to tell you how insanely delicious this dinner is. Not only does Chicken Breasts Supreme take 15 minutes from start to finish, but it’s made up of simple Southern flavors that are sure to satisfy. Oh, and this is the best cream sauce I’ve ever tasted in my entire life. Seriously. I was eating spoonfuls of it out of the pan after dinner. Don’t judge.
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
I was nervous and excited when Wendy from Around My Family Table came out with the 15 Minute Suppers group. How was I going to make a meal in 15 minutes?!? Then I started thinking about using leftovers, finding proteins that cook quickly, and even doing meatless meals. I think this is going to be a really fun ride.
See all the other 15 Minute Suppers being shared today, by clicking the links below.
Quick One-Pot Spaghetti Dinner from Better in Bulk
Quick & Easy Spaghetti with Meat Sauce from Around My Family Table
Pan Fried Tilapia Recipe with Basil and Feta from Suburbia Unwrapped
Veggie Omelet from Just 2 Sisters
Low Carb Spicy Steak & Cheese from How To This & That
Hungry for More?
Chicken Breast Supreme
- Butterfly the chicken breast, and then finish cutting through so you have two thin chicken breast pieces. Cut each breast piece in half width-wise (so you have 4 short, thin pieces); set aside. Cut each ham slice width-wise as well; set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add chicken to skillet. Cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Before turning chicken, add ham slices to skillet. Turn ham slices after 2 minutes.
- Add cream to skillet. Simmer with chicken and ham for 1 minute. Remove chicken and ham to a plate - keep warm in the oven. Reduce cream by about half, stirring often, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add cider to cream, whisk to combine. Simmer for 1 minute. Whisk in remaining butter and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut each piece of toast into 2 triangles. Layer 4 triangles per plate. Top with 2 pieces of ham and 2 pieces of chicken, alternating the meats. Ladle sauce over meats. Serve warm.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.