Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/brown-rice-apple-salad/
© 2016 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Everyone goes back for seconds when I serve up this Brown Rice & Apple Salad!
- 6 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and diced
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 3 to 4 stalks green onion, whites removed and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (1 large or 2 medium lemons)
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4cup vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir to combine until everything is mixed and well coated in the dressing.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and stir to combine. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
I use instant brown rice to keep the cooking time down.
Loading nutrition data...