These Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders are a great game day recipe that is perfect for your next football party!
LOVE THIS RECIPE? PIN IT FOR LATER!
Follow Bread Booze Bacon on Pinterest
Hey guys, we’re Kat & Melinda from Home. Made. Interest. and we’re super excited to be over here at Bread Booze Bacon sharing our awesome new Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders recipe with you. We’ve been friends with Julie for a few years now and man does that girl know how to have a good time. Between the two of us, Melinda and I host a lot of parties and you can bet one of Julie’s unique jello shots is going to make an appearance alongside some of our easy slider recipes at every event.
Bread Booze Bacon actually inspired our bourbon bacon roast beef sliders. We were drooling over Julie’s recipe for Jack Daniels Bacon Mac and Cheese and we knew we had to use the recipe for Whiskey Candied Bacon to create the ultimate game day slider. We piled roast beef, bourbon candied bacon, and cheddar cheese on soft slider rolls and baked them until the cheese was gooey, and the smell of candied bacon filled the air. Seriously guys, these sliders are the bomb. Bacon and roast beef are always good together but you coat that bacon in brown sugar and bourbon and you’re talking next level appetizer!
These bourbon bacon roast beef sliders plus Bacon Bourbon Apple Jello Shots sounds like a pretty awesome start to your next game day party right? Now you see why we get along with Julie so well! We’re all bacon freaks. The fun doesn’t stop there, we’ve got sliders for everyone from Philly Cheesesteak Sliders, to Chicken Parmesan Sliders. We even have a sliders ebook filled with easy slider recipes for every occasion. What can we say we love a good party and a good party needs good food!
Hungry for More?
Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders are a little sweet and oozing cheese. Perfect for game day!
- 15 slider buns
- 12 ounces roast beef, sliced (about 10 slices)
- 8 slices Whiskey Candied Bacon (see notes)
- 6 cheddar cheese slices
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish.
- Place a layer of roast beef over the bottom buns.
- Top with a layer of cheddar cheese slices.
- Finish with a layer of Whiskey Candied Bacon slices.
- Place the top buns on the sliders.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil, brush the slider buns with melted butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Continue baking for another 10 minutes.
Whiskey Candied Bacon
10 slices bacon
1/2 cup Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey (or whiskey of your choice)
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, bring ½ cup Jack Daniel's to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until reduced to 2 tablespoons. Remove from heat. On a plate, combine brown sugar and cayenne. Dip bacon into Jack Daniels and then press each side into brown sugar mixture to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then flip and bake for about 5 minutes. Watch the bacon so it doesn't burn!! (The sugar will run all over the pan, and the bacon with have a shiny lacquered look.)
- Remove the bacon to a plate coated with non-stick cooking spray to cool completely. Chop bacon; set aside.