Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/bourbon-bacon-roast-beef-sliders/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders
Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders are a little sweet and oozing cheese. Perfect for game day!
- 15 slider buns
- 12 ounces roast beef, sliced (about 10 slices)
- 8 slices Whiskey Candied Bacon (see notes)
- 6 cheddar cheese slices
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish.
- Place a layer of roast beef over the bottom buns.
- Top with a layer of cheddar cheese slices.
- Finish with a layer of Whiskey Candied Bacon slices.
- Place the top buns on the sliders.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil, brush the slider buns with melted butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Continue baking for another 10 minutes.
Whiskey Candied Bacon
10 slices bacon
1/2 cup Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey (or whiskey of your choice)
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, bring ½ cup Jack Daniel's to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer until reduced to 2 tablespoons. Remove from heat. On a plate, combine brown sugar and cayenne. Dip bacon into Jack Daniels and then press each side into brown sugar mixture to coat. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then flip and bake for about 5 minutes. Watch the bacon so it doesn't burn!! (The sugar will run all over the pan, and the bacon with have a shiny lacquered look.)
- Remove the bacon to a plate coated with non-stick cooking spray to cool completely. Chop bacon; set aside.
Loading nutrition data...