Posted by https://breadboozebacon.com/baileys-fudge-swirl-ice-cream/
© 2016 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Baileys Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
Baileys Fudge Swirl Ice Cream is a creamy treat bursting with some of our favorite boozy flavors!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- One 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey (we like Tullamore DEW or Jameson)
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour the heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Heat for 1 minute. Pour the hot cream over the chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the chocolate is smooth.
- Set aside to cool while you make the ice cream.
- Beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Add the sweetened condensed milk and Baileys to the whipped cream. Fold the milk and Irish cream into the whipped cream. until smooth.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a loaf pan or a square baking dish. Spread into an even layer.
- Drizzle the fudge in parallel lines over the ice cream. Use a butter knife to swirl the fudge into the ice cream (do not mix, you want a swirl, not chocolate ice cream).
- Cover the dish tightly with plastic wrap and freeze for 8 hours to overnight.
Loading nutrition data...