These 25 Kid Friendly Christmas Activities can either be done by the kiddos alone, or with some parental help – but always with supervision.
Five words: glue, glitter, and pom poms. Don’t ever trust them with glitter.
I wanted to find some fun way for us to decorate the house and get it ready for the season, and make sure the boys could really help…not just watch me cut out snowflakes. The result? These 25 Kid-Friendly Christmas Activities!
- Potted Pinecone Christmas Trees
- Toilet Paper Roll Christmas Tree
- Foam Stacker Christmas Tree
- Confetti Christmas Tree Craft
- Santa Claus Beard Disguise
- DIY Felt Santa Ornament
- Homemade Brownie Mix with Santa Printable
- Santa’s Beard Advent Calendar and another one with a rhyme because my boys each liked one of them.
- Pom Poms and Pinecones Christmas Ornaments
- Jingle Bell Chrismas Ornaments
- How to Make a Candy Cane Reindeer
- Candy Cane Christmas Trees
- Reindeer Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Santa Cookies
- How to Host a Cookie Decorating Party for Kids
- Cinnamon Applesauce Heart Ornaments
- Paper Plate Christmas Elf Craft
- Paper Plate Christmas Trees
- Paper Strip Christmas Tree
- Christmas Baking Printable Set
- Popsicle Stick Gingerbread House Craft
- Popsicle Stick Snowflakes
- Construction Paper Wreath
- Reindeer Food (with Printable)
And our new family tradition…
We go out driving around to look at Christmas lights at least once a week in December. This scavenger hunt is fun to bust out each time, or use one sheet for the whole month until you check them all off!
If you liked this collection try these other great ideas