Posted by Julie Kotzbachhttp://breadboozebacon.com/julies-potato-salad/
© 2016 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
1 hour 10 mins
to 8 medium-sized large red potatoes, rinsed
tablespoon yellow mustard
tablespoon apple cider vinegar
teaspoon onion powder
hard boiled eggs, cooled and rough chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Chop the potatoes into bite-sized pieces, and then add them to the boiling water. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender. Drain and set aside.
- To a large mixing bowl, add the mayo, mustard, vinegar, salt, onion powder, and pepper. Whisk to combine until smooth.
- Pour the hot potatoes into the bowl with the dressing, and gently stir to coat the potatoes.
- Add the chopped eggs. Gently stir to combine everything together.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to cool the potato salad and let all the flavor marry together. (You can make this salad the night before and it will get extra happy!)
If you don't have apple cider vinegar, you can substitute white wine vinegar plus ½ to 1 teaspoon sugar.