Posted by Julie Kotzbachhttp://breadboozebacon.com/hurricane-party-punch-recipe/
© 2016 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Hurricane Party Punch Recipe
Add a splash of the tropics to your next get together with this Hurricane Party Punch Recipe!
cups orange juice
cup lime juice
cup pineapple juice
cup passion fruit syrup
Oranges, limes and cherries for garnish
- Mix together your party punch base: orange juice, lime juice, pineapple juice and passion fruit syrup.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Pour 6 - 8 ounces of the punch base into a glass of ice.
- Add 1¼ oz silver rum and stir to combine. Then float ½ oz dark rum on top.
- For non-alcoholic version: add 1 oz grenadine instead of the rum
- Garnish with fruit