Homemade Honey Mustard Dressing is incredibly easy to make, tastes delicious, and you probably already have all the ingredients you need on hand!
Honey mustard is on of my go to salad dressings. Of course I like it on a salad, but it’s also perfect for all kinds of other cooking applications! Spread some on your salmon and top with french fried onions before baking. Slather it on a burger bun or some toast for a killer chicken sandwich. Drizzle it over some ham and provolone on a pretzel bun. YUM!!! Seriously, stop buy this stuff at the store and whip it up at home. It takes 2 minutes, tops, and that just for measuring and getting everything out of the fridge and pantry.
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard (Dijon would be okay too)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk to combine.