Cool off with a Frozen Mango Lime Teagarita that’s full of fresh flavors!
Two of our favorite summer time drinks are margaritas and iced tea. Mike drinks iced tea like it’s going out of style, and I can always go for an ice cold margarita. When I saw Jose Cuervo’s Iced Teagarita my wheels started turning. An iced tea margarita…could this be good? Guess what. It is! I added some fresh fruit, hit blend, and made a totally yummy new cocktail!
Now, if you’re not familiar this type of drink mix before, let me break it down for you. This isn’t just a bottle of flavored tequila. It’s a pre-mixed ready to cocktail. Pour it over ice and you’re good to go. Awesome sauce. Jose Cuervo has been mixing various ready-to-serve margarita for years, like years and years and years.
Cuervo’s Iced Teagarita is a combination of the traditional lime margarita, Jose Cuervo Tequila, orange liqueur, and iced tea. Yum! This ready-to-serve cocktail has 9.95% ABV and comes in 750mL and 1.75L bottles. So you just have to decide how big of a party you’re having.
When I was deciding how to take my Teagarita to the next level mango was at the top of my list. It’s widely popular in the cocktail game right now, and I mean seriously…how good does a mango iced tea sound? Yeah. I threw in a little extra lime for brightness and to marry every thing together. Then wahbam! A totally delicious frozen, refreshing summer cocktail that’s perfect by the pool, at a BBQ, or just because. Grab the blender and let’s go!
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- ½ tablespoon lime juice (1 to 2 limes)
- 3 cups ice
- 2 to 3 cups Jose Cuervo Iced Teagarita
- 1 lime, cut into wheels or wedges
- Place ice in blender. Top with mango. Add lime juice. Add Jose Cuervo Iced Teagarita until liquid reaches the top of the ice.
- Secure lid on top of blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into margarita glasses or mason jars. Garnish with lime wheels or wedges.