Cool off with a Frozen Mango Lime Teagarita! It’s a refreshing cocktail full of bright flavors!
Two of our favorite summer time drinks are margaritas and iced tea. Mike drinks iced tea like it’s going out of style, and I can always go for an ice cold margarita. When I saw Jose Cuervo’s Iced Teagarita my wheels started turning. An iced tea margarita…could this be good? Guess what. It is! I added some fresh fruit, hit blend, and made a totally yummy new cocktail!
Now, if you’re not familiar this type of drink mix before, let me break it down for you. This isn’t just a bottle of flavored tequila. It’s a pre-mixed ready to cocktail. Pour it over ice and you’re good to go. Awesome sauce. Jose Cuervo has been mixing various ready-to-serve margarita for years, like years and years and years.
Cuervo’s Iced Teagarita is a combination of the traditional lime margarita, Jose Cuervo Tequila, orange liqueur, and iced tea. Yum! This ready-to-serve cocktail has 9.95% ABV and comes in 750mL and 1.75L bottles. So you just have to decide how big of a party you’re having.
When I was deciding how to take my Teagarita to the next level mango was at the top of my list. It’s widely popular in the cocktail game right now, and I mean seriously…how good does a mango iced tea sound? Yeah. I threw in a little extra lime for brightness and to marry every thing together. Then wahbam! A totally delicious frozen, refreshing summer cocktail that’s perfect by the pool, at a BBQ, or just because. Grab the blender and let’s go!
Cool off with a Frozen Mango Lime Teagarita that's full of fresh flavors!
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 tablespoon lime juice (1 to 2 limes)
- 3 cups ice
- 2 to 3 cups Jose Cuervo Iced Teagarita
- 1 lime, cut into wheels or wedges
- Place ice in blender. Top with mango. Add lime juice. Add Jose Cuervo Iced Teagarita until liquid reaches the top of the ice.
- Secure lid on top of blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into margarita glasses or mason jars. Garnish with lime wheels or wedges.