© 2016 breadboozebacon.com – All Rights Reserved.
Which basically means…
You can do this:
- Share a recipe you found on my blog and cite Bread Booze Bacon as the source and use your own pictures.
- Pin Bread Booze Bacon posts.
- Share Bread Booze Bacon content on social media if you link back to Bread Booze Bacon.
You CANNOT do this:
- Use my photos without permission.
- Share my original recipes without citing me as the source.
- Slightly modify an original recipe and claim it as your own – citing can be done simply by adding something along the lines of “recipe inspired by…” or “recipe adapted from…”
- Copy an entire recipe into the Pin description of your pin.
- Copy any of the graphics from my blog without permission.
Bread Booze Bacon is a for profit blog and I do accept money/product as compensation for writing reviews, running ads, and through affiliate links. I will always give my 100% honest opinion for any review. I am part of affiliate programs for products I personally use and believe in. At no additional cost to you, I receive a percentage of sales through my affiliate links. Thank you for supporting Bread Booze Bacon!
This site is not intended for anyone under the age of 13 years old. Any recipes containing alcohol are intended for those 21 years of age and older only. Please drink responsibly.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WLOW Media LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from date.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties, unless required by law to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
For information about opting out of Gourmet Ads and ad serving partners please visit http://www.gourmetads.com/
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
Bread Booze Bacon uses Google Analytics Advertising Features. These first-party cookies and other first-party identifiers, and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers are used to discover reader interests, general locations (country, state, city), age range and other details available through this Google product. This information is used to determine content for this site, and is sometimes shared to potential and current advertisers as general information to support validity for campaigns. Your personal, individual information is never shared with anyone. Types of information shared includes general percentages by city, interest, age range, and information of that nature. If you prefer for this information to no be collected using the above stated cookies, you may OPT-OUT AT THIS LINK for any Google Ananlytics listed.