Posted by Julie Kotzbachhttp://breadboozebacon.com/bourbon-bacon-roast-beef-sliders/
© 2017 Bread Booze Bacon. All rights reserved.
Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders
Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders are a little sweet and oozing cheese. Perfect for game day!
oz. Roast Beef, slices (about 10 slices)
slices Whiskey Candied Bacon
Cheddar Cheese slices
Tbsp Butter, melted
tsp Poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish.
- Place a layer of roast beef over the bottom buns.
- Top with a layer of cheddar cheese slices.
- Finish with a layer of Whiskey Candied Bacon slices.
- Place the top buns on the sliders.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil, brush the slider buns with melted butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Continue baking for another 10 minutes.