These Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders are a great game day recipe that is perfect for your next football party!
Hey guys, we’re Kat & Melinda from Home. Made. Interest. and we’re super excited to be over here at Bread Booze Bacon sharing our awesome new Bourbon Bacon Roast Beef Sliders recipe with you. We’ve been friends with Julie for a few years now and man does that girl know how to have a good time. Between the two of us, Melinda and I host a lot of parties and you can bet one of Julie’s unique jello shots is going to make an appearance alongside some of our easy slider recipes at every event.
Bread Booze Bacon actually inspired our bourbon bacon roast beef sliders. We were drooling over Julie’s recipe for Jack Daniels Bacon Mac and Cheese and we knew we had to use the recipe for Whiskey Candied Bacon to create the ultimate game day slider. We piled roast beef, bourbon candied bacon, and cheddar cheese on soft slider rolls and baked them until the cheese was gooey, and the smell of candied bacon filled the air. Seriously guys, these sliders are the bomb. Bacon and roast beef are always good together but you coat that bacon in brown sugar and bourbon and you’re talking next level appetizer!
These bourbon bacon roast beef sliders plus Bacon Bourbon Apple Jello Shots sounds like a pretty awesome start to your next game day party right? Now you see why we get along with Julie so well! We’re all bacon freaks. They fun doesn’t stop there, we’ve got sliders for everyone from Philly Cheesesteak Sliders, to Chicken Parmesan Sliders. We even have a sliders ebook filled with easy slider recipes for every occasion. What can we say we love a good party and a good party needs good food!
Make sure you hop over to our site today because Julie is sharing her recipe for Moscow Mule Jello Shots. These things are so cute you’re going to want to make them ASAP!
- 15 Slider buns
- 12 oz. Roast Beef, slices (about 10 slices)
- 8 slices Whiskey Candied Bacon
- 6 Cheddar Cheese slices
- 3 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 2 tsp Poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish.
- Place a layer of roast beef over the bottom buns.
- Top with a layer of cheddar cheese slices.
- Finish with a layer of Whiskey Candied Bacon slices.
- Place the top buns on the sliders.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil, brush the slider buns with melted butter and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Continue baking for another 10 minutes.
Kat & Melinda